What it is

June 2010: In a desperate attempt to stave off senility, the monkey began writing a poem a day. By summer's end he'd begun to run out of versified political rants and philosophical bloviations. Then he hit on the improbable idea of writing micro fiction in the form of Elizabethan sonnets. Eureka. The birth of the "Sonnets From Other Lives" series. Two hundred plus lives later, he's still at it.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

210
Sonnets From Other Lives: Artificial Intelligence

Siri, I can’t get no satisfaction.
I’m sorry Dave. Can you be more specific?
Siri, I want me some girlie action—
a Victoria’s Secret model would be terrific.
You have their web site on your favorites list.
I can connect you. Panties are on sale.
Ah, Siri I’m afraid that you have missed
the point. I’m tryin to score some tail
here. I’m sorry but I can’t tell what you’re thinking.
You know Siri, that you have a sexy voice?
Dave, I am confused. Have you been drinking?
Aw just four beers, Siri, don’t sound so annoyed.
I’m drunk & horny Siri, & I want to chat.
Well if you must. There is an app for that.

1 comment: